What users say
Download Old Versions of DialogBlocks
You can download the last major release of DialogBlocks from here.
- DialogBlocks 3.19 for Windows 98/NT/W2K/ME/XP
- DialogBlocks for Windows is about 5 MB in size.
Please note that the Unicode version will not run on Windows 95/98/ME.
- DialogBlocks 3.19 for i386 Linux
- DialogBlocks for Linux/GTK+ is about 6 MB in size. This binary, compiled on Debian Sarge,
should work on a variety of distributions including Red Hat Fedora Core, SuSE Linux, Ubuntu, and Debian.
You can also download a Gentoo Linux ebuild script.
You can install DialogBlocks on Gentoo with the command emerge dialogblocks.
See the FAQ for how to install DialogBlocks on Linux, and
how to fix display problems on SUSE Linux 9.2.
For SuSE 10.1 and above, you may need to install compat-expat1-1.95.8-6.i586.rpm
if you experience errors related to libexpat.so.0.
- DialogBlocks 3.19 for FreeBSD
- DialogBlocks for FreeBSD is about 6 MB in size.
- DialogBlocks 3.19 for Solaris 10 (x86)
- DialogBlocks for Solaris is about 7.4 MB in size.
Note: to develop GTK+ 2 applications on Solaris it's best to use wxWidgets 2.6.3 or above.
- DialogBlocks 3.19 for Mac OS X
- DialogBlocks for Mac OS X is distributed as a universal binary for
PowerPC/Intel, MacOS 10.3.9 and above.
- DialogBlocks message catalog
- If you are considering translating DialogBlocks, you can download the latest DialogBlocks message catalog, containing the translatable strings in
DialogBlocks. Please read the instructions for creating translations.
Back to the DialogBlocks home page